MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Decorating with Tinted lacquer

On my last visit to India I bought these tea light holders from Fab India and I love them.






And a friend of ours gave us this bowl which is from Bali, Indonesia. 



And in the latest catalogue of Ikea  I found these lacquer tinted vases/decor for the home. I am so excited!







via Ikea 

via Ikea

This Saturday, I will be off to Ikea to get these beautiful finds and add to the collection!


1 comment :

  1. OMG...Ikea? great finds. I think I need to go out there too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...