MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Do not be a No Reply Blogger

I was on Pinterest the other day and suddenly noticed this Are you a No Reply Blogger?

I was like...Am I one?

Of course I was!

  So 



You may not know that you are. So just to fix this issue all you have to do is this:

Step 1 On Blogger - Click on your Dashboard
Step 2 - Click on Edit Profile
Step 3 - Check the box which says email
Step 4- Save the new changes made.

You are all done. 

Now if anybody wants to leave you a message, they can just email you.

So bye for now and see you soon!





1 comment :

  1. Thank you for this - I'm not sure if I'm a no reply blogger. I have noticed that a lot of other people are. I've gone to reply to comments and they are going to no reply - guess that means I've been wasting a lot of time ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...