MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Mood Board: Riding high on a ferris wheel



Hello there!


The week seems to have started pretty good for me so far. I got up rather early to exercise and feeling all pumped up.

I put this picture of the ferris wheel because it reminds me of my fears. I actually hate rides on a ferris wheel, but have you noticed they make great pictures?

Anyway, I have been fearing all month that I would never be able to lose weight. But I actually did. Keeping a positive mindset sure helps. Now to take a ride on a ferris wheel...well, come on spring...where are you?

Have a great week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...