MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, March 21, 2014

Peacock Theme Party preparations

We are gearing up for a Peacock Theme Party tomorrow for my daughter M.


And its all about gorgeous greens and beautiful blues.

I am as excited as the birthday girl because I love peacocks and everything about it. You can read about a previous post on Peacocks HERE

10 pretty girls will be receiving peacock necklaces made by yours faithfully.

Stay tuned about the party. A post will be coming next week.

Happy Friday!

Picture: via me

2 comments :

  1. The peacock necklaces are so cute, what a great gift to give to all the girls.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My daughter insists that I put pictures of her bestie and her now. Got to get cracking on that.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...