MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, February 21, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds: Coffee Table Settings

I have 2 young daughters and there is no way I can have coffee table setting done at home. You will find toys, library books and other stuff that was not originally meant to be kept there.  Well, I'm going to try and do a re-arrangement of my coffee table today.

Here are a few inspirations for Coffee Table Settings.

I like the look of black and white on this table. Makes a statement with just the use of 2 main colors. Easy to find at home right?





A nice melange of colors and a pop of magenta


I love blues in any shade. And love the idea of the blue vase. Not so much the flowers though.




How I 'd love to do this driftwood setting at home! My mom is an Ikebana teacher and enthusiast. If she were visiting us, I know she would be able to do this for me. Sigh!

via 


Happy Friday!

See you all next week!

1 comment :

  1. Love the inspiration......especially the blue vase. Good luck with the rearranging and a happy weekend !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...