MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, August 30, 2013

Fabulous Friday Finds: Orange Crush

Okay okay okay!

I've had way too much fun! Haven't really been designing any new jewelry in weeks! Summer is going away and I have to pull up my socks and get going with some new designs!

Anyway, where I live, its like the weather Gods are rethinking and saying hey you Canadians out there...you've had way too long a winter and spring, so let's give you some longer summer. Seriously, I remember the past 2 years, come September, we had to get our jackets out. 

Anyway, with all this rambling, I'm drifting away.

I don't want to let the sunshine go away yet!

Here are some Fabulous Friday Finds in
ORANGE



Love this Jean Paul Gaultier ensemble! Its from their Spring 2013 collection, but man it would be a hit
Spring or no Spring!

Image via Style.com





Grab this Orange Pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond


Find this Kaleidoscope waste basket bin at Wisteria









And jewelry lovers, get your own monogrammed Jewelry Box at Shop Style



Happy shopping!

Happy Friday!

See you in a brand new month!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...