MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Recyled Sari Fashion and Feature at Khatta Mango


Picture courtesy: Pinterest


 Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

I've just been embroiled in stuff that sadly would bore you. But a good thing is you know I've been busy doing some new creations which I am so excited to show off. Will feature my new designs next month.

But anyway, don't you love what the model in the picture is wearing? That's a sari that has been redesigned to a dress. I love the color of the sari - a beautiful rust isn't it? Not to happy with what the dress looks like though.

Have you got a sari redesigned into something else? I've never done it, but I might do one.  But that would mean I have to find someone to design a dress for me. Gulp!

Anyway, yours faithfully is featured at Khatta Mango. Say hello to Mamta of Khatta Mango and enjoy some sweet and sour experiences of life. 






1 comment :

  1. I think the dress is lovely and yes the color is fantastic. What a cool idea that you can have a sari redesigned.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...