MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fabulous Friday Finds: Kanjeevaram saris

Starting from today, I start a new series called Fabulous Friday Finds. I hope you will like them.

I love saris. Especially Kanjeevaram saris. To know more about these saris, read  my BLOG POST about Kanjeevaram Saris

Why do I like them? The vibrant colors that they come in, they way the sari  drapes and sit on your waist, they all do justice to make you look fantastic!











The Kanjeevaram sari was also worn at the Oscars this year by the renowned Carnatic artist Bombay Jayashree




Invest in just one of these saris, and it will last you for a life time.. You can make it like a family heirloom and keep it as part of your will to give to the one who is most worthy. 


So, if you ever want to surprise me and have no idea about what to give me as a gift - let me give you a hint - you don't have to go far, just go to the nearest Indian sari store, get a Kanjivaram and gift it to me.  In return, I will cook you a great Indian meal and 

1 comment :

  1. Wow, those Kanjeevaram Saris are beautiful! I love how they drape and the colors.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...