MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Monday, March 4, 2013

Experiments with wooden Block prints and Polymer clay

Over the weekend I experimented something new. 

I have a whole bunch of wooden block prints that I have lying unused. Well, not totally, because I do use them for making thank you notes. But then the other day, I just thought of introducing a new line of products at my shops online.

So here they are. Polymer clay and block prints.


The lotus flower is the national flower of India and is also one of my favorite flowers.

A big sucker for paisley prints, but of course I had to make one.




What do u think of this bead? I added pewter bead caps and glass stones on this lovely turquoise blue polymer bead. I will be making more of these to get some really beautiful jewelry going.





Here is a another paisley pendant. Added a dash of gold and a bead.



What do you think?

Let me know in the comments below. I am hoping to make more of these and list them up on MY SHOP . 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...