MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dyed Jade Earrings Ahkriti Spring Collection 2013

Hello everyone!

I have been designing some earrings of late. Here is thee Spring collection.

These are dyed jade earrings with beautiful pewter flower bead caps.

Do stop by my Ahkriti shop.

Colors available are

Terracotta Red
Honey Yellow
Coral Pink
Navy Blue
Sea Green
Fuchsia Pink
Lime Green
Cranberry Pink






1 comment :

  1. Cute earrings! I love the green ones.

    Just stopping by from Etsy - saw your post on a team discussion board. I'm at www.evamdesigns.com if you'd like to check me out! I'm trying to connect with more crafty bloggers! You can follow me through Google there as well!

    Nicole
    Eva M Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...