MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, January 18, 2013

My new workplace



This is my new workstation, which my husband so thoughtfully got me so I would be better organised. This was bought in  December last year , but I did not get to use it because we had assembled just a day before the family had plans to for a SE Asia vacation. I love my workplace now because I can really surround myself with all the little things that inspire me and get to work in a really clutter free area. (Oh yea...remember creative people do get messy...and I am no exception to that)

This shelf and desk is from Crate and Barrel.

What's your workstation like? Any stories to share?

6 comments :

  1. I love your new work station! What a wonderful way to start a new year.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really so beautiful with space for everything and so much inspiration around. Loved the space and its lovely clean looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Did you customize this?? It's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This workstation is not customized. We got it straight from Crate and Barrel. They were having an offer at that time. I think 15% off or so.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...