MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Humbled and honored

This morning I woke up, thinking I have so much to do. Taking pictures and getting on the networking bandwagon when I chanced to see that a fellow designer and artist Linda Harrell blogged about me. See it here .
Linda Harrell of Galleria Linda is herself a great jewelry designer and we have bought jewelry from each other.

The picture below is that of Linda's beautiful necklace that I am the proud owner of. Very lightweight and has hues of chocolate and cream.



Picture courtesy: Galleria Linda


I am truly humbled and honored to be featured!

Thank you Linda!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...