MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Monday and Words to live by

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

Mine breezed past so quickly. I had a lot of household chores to finish. We are having family and friends over on the weekend and gosh can you believe it Summer is almost going to end! 

I don't remember when I first read Roald Dahl, but I have been a big fan of this author and got my elder daughter M a whole bunch of books by him on the weekend. I hope she will like them as much as I do!

Anyway, I am leave you all with this beautiful thought for this week!  


1 comment :

  1. What a wonderful saying, and perfect for a Monday!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...