MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Wedding Season

Its the wedding season and the family and I are attending weddings of 2 very special girls this weekend and early July. Daughters of our friends based in Toronto and Vancouver are getting married. I am so looking forward to meeting my family and friends  in beautiful Vancouver and of course enjoy the functions of putting mehndi, singing songs and dancing away. 


This is a picture of one of the Indian wedding invitation



I will be away from my blogging for a week. I will see you all in the second week of July!




2 comments :

  1. where can I get this card!! Please comment below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody wanted to know where this wedding invitation is from....this is from India. New Delhi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...