MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday and Thank you Masala Mommas

La dee dah!



How are you all lovelies gonna spend your friday? I've had a rather productive week and with lots of creative juices working, I got some lovely earrings that I will be showcasing soon.

Last night, me and a friend T were at the Masala Mommas Launch party.
Anjum Choudhry Nayyar, behind Masala Mommas put up a great event for all South Asian mommas and it was lovely meeting up with other fellow bloggers, south asian moms, yummy tapas food and also topping it all by winning a photoshoot with Sari Closet. T also won 3 free sessions with a fitness expert, so we mommas were on a roll! 

Sometimes, your love for certain things can take you places right? I love saris and just by answering a question right on draping saris, I  found myself at Masala Mommas launch party last night, and now I would get to wear some lovely saris for a photoshoot as well. 

Enjoy your Friday and see you all  later!


1 comment :

  1. It's so sad when the weekend is over. I spent it alone, well, no husband - just me, the twin boys and a horrible cold. We still had fun though. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...