MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, September 28, 2012

Flash Friday Sale at Ahkriti

Hello! Its Friday!

And time for a 

FLASH FRIDAY SALE


I hope your week has gone well so far.

I am pretty excited that the coming months are going to be packed with a lot of Indian festivals and I am going to be very busy! Yes, I have a lot of new designs up my sleeve and I am really charged to show them all to you very soon.




Anyway, in today's FLASH FRIDAY SALE, you can get a lot of my designs for way less. 

Its a for a limited time today.

12 noon to 5 PM EST.

I hope to see you  HERE



1 comment :

  1. Lots of festivals sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you have a great season.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...