MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, February 24, 2012

Soulful Song: Bhare Naina by Nandini Srikar


Bhare Naina - a beautiful lilting sufi song sung by Nandini Srikar for the movie Ra One. My girls loved Shah Rukh Khan's performance  in the  movie.However, for me this is one that's been drumming in my head for the past 3 days! 
( I am a sucker for Sufi songs)




And before you leave, I hope you  stop HERE
Who knows...you may be that lucky person to win a  handmade necklace. The giveaway ends on February 29, 2012  HAPPY FRIDAY and enjoy your weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...