MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ethnic Indian Gold necklace with pearls, turquoise and coral

So excited to present this creation of mine - AhKriti Naisha.

I found this gorgeous gold pendant  handmade by an artisan from Jaipur, India. The beautiful red and blue petals on the pendant makes it really pretty. It took me nearly 20 days to find matching beads to go with this pendant. I finally did find them. So there are 41 beads in all in this necklace.




This necklace can be purchased at my online store www.icraft.ca/ahkriti and www.etsy.com/shop/ahkriti

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...