MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, June 13, 2014

Yee Haw: Preparing for a Pony Party



via Punkyprep

We are gearing up to celebrate my daughter N's birthday this weekend. 

Since she loves ponies, her daddy wanted to surprise her with a pony ride. 
But my elder daughter could not keep the big secret and its out.

Anyway, we are as excited for the PONY PARTY!

I am just hoping the cake I bake and decorate turns out fine!

Have a great FRIDAY folks!

See you all in the new week! 

1 comment :

  1. Happy Birthday to N! Hope you all have a wonderful time and would love to see the pictures later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...