MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, February 7, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds: Black and Gold

February is the month of love and red and pink and all things mushy.
But today my heart is tugging towards this combination of BLACK AND GOLD.


I found this gorgeous Anarkali salwar suit HERE. Designed by Ridhi Mehra its a beautiful gold quilted border with embroidery on the sleeves!





And yes, I designed something in Black and gold and its been listed at the shop too. Buy it here




I've been spying these bowls forever and they are on my TO BUY LIST. This is a handmade gorgeous papier mache bowl which can be found at ETCO.



Have a good weekend folks!

See you in the new week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...