MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Etsy Treasury : Remembering my birthplace

HELLO EVERYONE! I guess you have all had a fantastic weekend?

I had a lovely time with the family...got enrolled with the community YMCA and all gungho now to shed some weight and get more active!

Just thinking of some creative ideas for my next craft show and also thought of making a Treasury on some fabulous indian inspired goodies. Check these stores out too!



'Remembering my birthplace' by Ahkriti

Brings back memories! the land of my birth- INDIA


I Love You From Here To...
$20.00

Henna Mandala Tambourin...
$45.00

Necklace "Indian s...
$49.00

India Painting Agra Ori...
$130.00

Athaya - Sanskrit for T...
$94.00

Bollywood Star Clipart
$5.00

Bollywood Sapphire Trib...
$183.00

Bohemian Hippie Romanti...
$110.00

Keep Calm and Curry On ...
$15.95

Indian elephant with go...
$15.00

The Darjeeling Limited ...
$17.00

Swinging - Girl in Rain...
$29.00

HAMSA HAND Necklace - R...
$24.00

Chaat Masala 50 gram ba...
$6.95

PRINTABLE RUSTIC RANGOL...
$3.75

Upcycled Sari Silk Brac...
$29.00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...