MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Friday, March 14, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds: Brocade Clutch purses


Hello there!

Are you a clutch purse kinda girl?

For the longest time I wasn't. I only remember my mom carrying one. But now that I am a mom to 2 girls and they are out of their diaper years, I just love carrying a light bag.

Anyway, nowadays, isn't it fun that we have such vibrant colors to choose from?

Ah! The Brocade clutch purses!

On my last visit to India, I did pick 2 for myself, but I wish I picked more.


Love the colours in this purse. Will go with most outfits.




This is such a gorgeous Gold and Black purse. Love that tassel at the end too.






Love this vibrant hot pink clutch with lotus prints.




And talking about lotus prints, I bought one recently. I am waiting its arrival.
What I got myself is in black background with gold lotus prints. Seems like its sold out, so couldn't get the right picture. But here's another one in red and gold! 




Happy Friday folks!

See you next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...