MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Handmade Silk Scarves and Etsy Treasury


I am totally ready to shove winter out and get springing into Spring weather!

How is everybody doing?

I was just cleaning my closet. Actually looking for something. And then, found my favorite scarf, which I thought I had misplaced.

I do have a lot of scarves and I thank my parents for that because whenever they'd go travelling, the only one thing they'd buy me was a scarf! And that's how I ended up with more than 25 scarves! 
(Yeah that's right over 25)


And so, I could not help but share these beautiful Handmade silk scarves from my favorites on etsy.

Batik Handpainted Hearts Silk Scarf


 via SilkNPaper



Red Ashberry silk scarf



and then not too long ago, I see that my


'Indian Summer - Coral and Turquoise' by lillollipop



Ladies Romantic Vest St...
$197.00

Shabby Chic Wall Hangin...
$40.00

SIX Cabinet Knobs Asian...
$47.00

cocktail cups - vintage
$22.00

Vintage Chevron Nightgo...
$48.50

FATE, Bracelet, gold fi...
$359.00

Gold necklace indian fa...
$185.00

Starfish... Zipper Pu...
$40.00

Oriental Poppy Cushion
$37.00

Coral and Aqua Peacock ...
$28.00

Whimsical Ceramic Fish ...
$150.00

Nursery Art Decor, Kids...
$14.00

Aqua, Red, Ivory Throw ...
$195.00

Sterling Silver Turquoi...
$295.00

Crib Bedding Baby Beddi...
$284.00

Coral & Aqua Paper Flow...
$40.00







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...