MASALA MANGO MANTRA is a canadian blog uniting artists, designs, decor, fashion, food from around the globe and that which is beautiful and sometimes Indian inspired by design

Monday, September 19, 2011

Gold with pink paisley teardrop earrings

Hello everyone! I guess you must have all been wondering where I disappeared?
Well, I was away and yes away in India to be with my parents. After being away for about 2 months it really takes its toll to come back and get wired. But anyway, here I am and for this month I hope to be pretty dated.

Do take a look at my collection this September. I have some beautiful pieces literally to show off and you can get them at my online stores at www.icraft.ca/ahkriti and www.etsy.com/shop/ahkriti




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and writing me a note!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...